Digital Design and Verification Intern
YongaTEK - Yonga Technology Microelectronics R&D
Teknopark İstanbul – Kurtköy
About the Company:
Yonga Technology Microelectronics R&D (YongaTEK) is a young but experienced company located in Teknopark Istanbul, Kurtkoy and Ankara. The company founded in 2014 by a widely and deeply experienced team, each has more than 15 years of R&D engineering background in developing algorithms and implementing these algorithms on ASIC/FPGAs for communication, video and audio systems.
The company focus on 3 main areas:
- Digital Integrated Circuit (IC) and FPGA design, advanced verification (directed and/or UVM) and implementation
- High quality and innovative solutions on Computer Vision, Video and Image processing algorithms and implementation of these algorithms on hardware
- PCB and embedded firmware design and test
As Yongatek, we are seeking several Digital Design and Verification Interns to define, design, model, implement and verify digital integrated circuits (ICs). As a Digital Design and Verification Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on technology for products in exciting industries such as Automotive, Defense, Aerospace and Video Enhancement.
Possible projects may include:
- Design activities including research, definition, design and simulation using VHDL, Verilog and/or System Verilog languages
- Working on FPGA/ASIC synthesis, timing closure, board level verification
- Creating detailed technical documentation (Specification, architecture and verification)
- Generating test plans, running tests and reporting results using behavioral-level simulators and UVM
- Characterizing and validating circuit performance in the lab
- Working collaboratively with internal/external teams
- Currently pursuing a 3rd or 4th year Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge on digital design fundamentals
- Interest in R&D environment and solving complex technical problems
- Self-motivated to drive for excellence.
- Experience in digital design & verification tools and methodologies.
- Experience with high speed logic design, timing analysis and optimization design techniques.
- Experience in Xilinx/Altera FPGAs (Kintex, Zynq, Cyclone).
- Knowledge of DSP, Microcontroller and/or FPGA architectures.
- Experience in creating models and running simulations with MATLAB/Simulink.
- Software development experience with ARM and other embedded processor cores.