Image Processing and Software Engineer
YongaTEK - Yonga Technology Microelectronics R&D
Teknopark İstanbul – Kurtköy
We are looking for an “Image Processing and Software Engineer” to be our teammate in a challenging league. YongaTek is located in Teknopark İstanbul and working with top companies of Turkey mainly in defense, health and industry.
- Software Engineers interested in image processing for industrial and military applications
- Developing image processing solutions on industrial quality checking, object counting, image tracking, etc. using C++ and OpenCV libraries
- Integrating developed algorithms into web based or custom GUI environments
- Working on integration of developed solutions into the real world
- Creating documentations and presentations
- Good communication skills in Turkish and English
- Working collaboratively with internal/external teams
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Computer/Software/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Experience in Linux (Ubuntu) and Qt Framework Development Environment
- Experience in OpenCV Libraries
- Experience in at least one Image Processing project
- Ready to do out of office work for integration of the systems at remote fields
- Interest in new technologies, eager to learn
- Interest in R&D environment and solving complex technical problems
- Self-motivated to drive for excellence.
- Must be a team player, disciplined and well organized.
- Deferred or completed military service for male candidates.
- 2+ years’ experience in image processing
- Experience in C#
About the Company:
Yonga Technology Microelectronics R&D (YongaTEK) is a young but experienced company located in Teknopark Istanbul, Kurtkoy. The company founded in 2014 by a widely and deeply experienced team, each has more than 15 years of R&D engineering background in developing algorithms and implementing these algorithms on ASIC/FPGAs for communication, video and audio systems.
The company focus on 3 main areas:
- Digital Integrated Circuit (IC) and FPGA design, advanced verification (directed and/or UVM) and implementation
- High quality and innovative solutions on Computer Vision, Video and Image processing algorithms and implementation of these on HW
- PCB and embedded firmware design and test