Embedded Software Design and Verification Engineer
YongaTEK - Yonga Technology Microelectronics R&D
Teknopark İstanbul – Kurtköy
We are looking for “Embedded Software Design and Verification Engineers” to be our teammates in a challenging league. YongaTek is located in Teknopark İstanbul and working with top companies of Turkey mainly in defense, health and industry.
- Development and verification of embedded software on Microprocessors, FPGAs, CPLDs and DSPs
- Development and verification of hardware, operation system adaptation (porting) and BSP (Board Support Package)
- Development by using C, C++ or C#
- Development and review of Hardware/Firmware requirements
- Development and verification of Hardware/Firmware design and code
- Development and execution of Hardware/Firmware test scenarios
- Usage of interfaces like SPI, I2C, USB, UART, Ethernet, SD Card, Video and Memory IF
- Creating detailed technical documentation on designs and tests (Specification, architecture and verification)
- Working collaboratively with internal/external teams
- Daily usage of communication skills in Turkish and English
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any related discipline
- Experience in verifying and debugging digital hardware/firmware, interfaces and communication protocols
- Experience in developing applications with uCs, FPGAs and DSPs
- Experience with communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, USB, UART, Ethernet, SD Card, Video and Memory IF
- Hands-on experience in developing BSP, driver and applications for Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS and/or Real Time Operating Systems
- Good knowledge in C/C++ or C# programming languages
- Knowledge in Bootloading and BareMetal environment
- Interest in R&D environment and solving complex technical problems
- Self-motivated to drive for excellence.
- Must be a team player, disciplined and well organized.
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Deferred or completed military service for male candidates.
- Experience in Embedded Linux, Yocto, U-boot and kernel programming
- 3+ years’ experience in embedded software development, preferably in hardware design
3+ years’ experience in C , C++ or C#
- Knowledge of VHDL, Verilog and/or System Verilog languages
- Software development experience with ARM and other embedded processor cores.
- Experience in Texas Instruments AM57x Sitare Processors and DM3730 Digital Media Processor, NXP IMX.6 Processors, Altera Cyclone V SoC Family
- Experience in Autotest framework
- Experience in Lauterbach, BlackHawk development environments
About the Company:
Yonga Technology Microelectronics R&D (YongaTEK) is a young but experienced company located in Teknopark Istanbul, Kurtkoy. The company founded in 2014 by a widely and deeply experienced team, each has more than 15 years of R&D engineering background in developing algorithms and implementing these algorithms on ASIC/FPGAs for communication, video and audio systems.
The company focus on 3 main areas:
- Digital Integrated Circuit (IC) and FPGA design, advanced verification (directed and/or UVM) and implementation
- High quality and innovative solutions on Computer Vision, Video and Image processing algorithms and implementation of these on HW
- PCB and embedded firmware design and test
For more please check our website: www.yongatek.com
Contact and Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org